Norpac Construction Incorporated has been created to service the slope stabilization industry and its many specialized tasks. Norpac is focused on providing the very best workmanship with the highest safety standards found within the industry. It is our goal to build and retain long term relationships with our clients. We strive to be considered our clients first choice as a service provider due to our reliability, professional conduct, safe work culture and ability to get challenging jobs completed to their satisfaction.
Although Norpac is a newly formed company it comes with a management team and employee base that has been servicing the industry for over 25 years. Whatever our clients slope stabilization or ground support needs are the Norpac team has tackled them before and will work together with our clients to provide solutions to their problems and add value to their projects. We have the ability to assess the project, offer multiple solutions, provide design engineering if needed, execute the work, and close out the project while keeping our clients informed and comfortable through the entire process. Our clients can be certain that our team approach will keep their best interests our top priority.
Norpac excels at servicing mine sites, hydro projects, highways, railways, private projects, oil and gas, remote access sites, helicopter access sites, federal projects (parks, forestry, department of fisheries and oceans) and many other clients. Norpac has a very broad spectrum of services that it’s comfortable undertaking including some of the following major tasks:
• High angle rock scaling and rope access work
• Shotcrete, Shoring, & Underpinning
• Horizontal drain hole drilling
• Micro Piling & Foundation drilling
• Anchors installation (earth and rock)
• Pressure grouting and grout curtains
• Avalanche control systems and high impact fences
• Rock/slope mesh (drape, curtains, passive and active systems)
• Installation of slope monitoring systems (prisms, piezometers, inclinometers extensometers)
• Blasting & High angle rock excavation
• Tie back retaining walls and soldier pile walls